RETURN POLICY – ONLINE PURCHASES
Wild Swans guarantee to refund or exchange any item bought Online, provided the item is returned within 14 days of purchase and proof of receipt is provided.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY - ONLINE PURCHASES
Anything purchased from 26th November until 24th December has an extended returns period until the 10th January 2022.
WILD SWANS DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ONLINE RETURNS
- Any item returned more than 14 days after the date of purchase
- Items that have been worn
- Items where the tag has been removed, unless the item is deemed faulty
- Any product deemed by Wild Swans not be in perfect sale-able condition
- Refunds apply to items bought online only, and not to items bought in store
Notify us: Before you return something you must notify us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to: Either our Islington or Chiswick branch. Returns sent via post please send to: 152 UPPER STREET, ISLINGTON, LONDON, N1 1RA.
Receipt: Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel. Returned items not accompanied by a receipt will not be accepted.
Exchange: Wild Swans will exchange any item for the same item in a different size, subject to availability. If a different garment is desired, please return the item and place a new order.
Pierced Earrings: In the interests of hygiene we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on pierced earrings.
Boots & Shoes: Must be returned in their original designer box. Shoes returned without their original designer boxes will not be accepted.
Condition: We will gladly accept returns of any new, unwashed, unworn and unused product with all the original packaging and garment tags retained and still attached. We do not accept any item with any indication that it has been used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
Refund: If you wish to receive a refund we will re-credit the original purchasers credit card for the sum paid excluding any shipping costs. Please note that postal costs for returned goods are the customers responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. It is advisable to send returned items by registered post and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
RETURN POLICY - SALE ITEMS BOUGHT ONLINE
Same as above.
RETURN POLICY – IN STORE PURCHASES
- Wild Swans do not offer in store Refunds
- An item may be exchanged for another item or credit note provided that the item is returned within 14 days unused
- All items bought in store, are bought as seen
- Refunds may only be applicable if the item is seen as faulty - this is at the discretion of the manager
- All Sale items are final, no exchange or credit note given
- This does not affect your statutory rights
CHRISTMAS RETURNS - IN STORE PURCHASES
Any purchases made between 26/11/21 - 24/12/21 can be returned for an exchange or credit note by 10/01/22. This does not include sale items.